ski event management
Ski orientation service
Guests staying in our flexiski-operated Chalet Amalien Haus in St Anton will be entitled to a guiding session with our resident Ski Event Managers.
This session will involve an introduction to the Arlberg ski area, to ensure you have a great head start in making the most of the expansive terrain, respective to your experience. To benefit from this service, we do ask that you are of an intermediate level and able to confidently ski red runs.
Hosting for the day or duration of your trip
As experienced skiers with a vast local knowledge, our Ski Event Managers will accompany you onto the mountain to host your day. They will take you to the best pistes and make reservations at mountain restaurants on your behalf. With large groups, they will liaise with ski schools and coordinate arrangements for you all to meet up for lunch or apres, ensuring that all your day’s activities are hassle-free.
With our Ski Event Management service, there’s no need to plan routes or even refer to a piste map, leaving you free to simply enjoy the skiing.
Services of our Ski Event Managers include:
- Collecting lift passes and arranging ski equipment hire
- Transporting your equipment to and from the slopes
- Planning the best ski routes based on ability and current snow conditions
- Making reservations at mountain and resort restaurants or apres venues
- Booking ski tuition and arranging other resort services such as massages
- Team building activities for corporate parties
We can also create personalised itineraries for larger groups or corporate ski breaks. Call for more information.