Accessing our website tells us you are happy to receive all our cookies. However you can change your cookie settings at any time.Find out more
Job role: Ski Sales Specialist
Location: Mountain House, Godalming, Surrey
Division/Department: Hotelplan UK, Flexiski
Reporting to: Sales Team Leader & Sales Manager
Term: Fixed term to end of March 2020
We’re looking for someone who’s passionate about travel and winter sports to join our sales team in Godalming. As a Ski Specialist you will be working as part of the sales team, handling inbound sales calls and online quote requests. You will be responsible for managing your own sales pipeline, from initial enquiry to booking and respond to all customer requests efficiently, delivering impeccable service to hit sales targets.
The role is for an initial fixed term contract through the winter season (to end of March 2020) with the potential to go permanent based on personal and business performance.
• Driving sales through service, using your destination expertise and providing a superior client experience
• Creating tailor made itineraries and perfectly matched holidays for our customers. From a short break to Austria or France to perhaps a multi-stop itinerary through the Canadian Rockies.
• Building rapport with both customers and suppliers. Demonstrating impeccable knowledge of the destinations we sell in order to make perfect recommendations and build the holiday which fits the customers’ needs
• Managing your own sales pipeline from new inbound sales calls and web enquiries, following up on positive leads and confirming the booking. With an emphasis on telephone communication, supported by email where needed.
• We have a positive work environment where we’re all working towards the same goal. We take a collaborative approach in all aspects and your views are welcomed across every department within the business.
• A genuine passion for winter sports with first hand experience and knowledge of our destinations
• Highly numerate with strong attention to detail and very good written English.
• Excellent communication skills and outgoing personality with an ability to build rapport and trust with clients
• Previous experience of working to and achieving sales and service targets
• Sound computer literacy with experience of Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word, Excel and others.
• A second language would be an advantage but not essential (French, German, Italian or Norwegian).
• A basic salary of £17k with an uncapped commission scheme (OTE £25k)
• Personal, professional development plans to make sure you work to the best of your ability
• The opportunity to book holidays at special staff rates
• Possibility of FAM trips & educationals to experience the destinations we sell
• The chance to be part of a great team, where colleagues are as important as our customers and we are all in it together
Flexiski have been selling tailor-made ski holidays for over 30 years.
We’re flexible to our core, getting clients to the mountains in the quickest, easiest and most convenient way possible, all whilst delivering an impeccable booking experience.
We’re trusted adventures who are as fanatical for the mountain as our customers are. We think off piste using our team’s experience to orchestrate exceptional, bespoke ski trips. We do this whilst being honest and open, sharing some of our favourite moments on the mountains in order to build trust and a lifetime of recommendations from our clients.
Have you got a passion for skiing and interacting with customers? If so then we would love to hear from you.
Please email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Keep up to date with all the latest flexiski news