Overview of Hotel Kitzhof
Centrally located in Kitzbuhel, Hotel Kitzhof is next to the city park with fantastic views all around. The city centre is just 5 minutes walk and it's less than 10 minutes to the ski lifts, making it the perfect destination for your ski holiday.
Stylish by nature from the pond and waterfall in the garden to the use of local materials, antique features and plenty of wood, glass and natural light throughout. The hotel is a culinary delight with breakfast in the Weisser Hirsch and evenings spent in the Kaminstube serving local and international dishes. The Kitz Alm is a mountain hut-style restaurant or reserve the Vinothek for some superb wine and tasting menus adjacent to the walk-in wine cellar.
The pool downstairs is another highlight and the 600m2 spa area is fantastic after a day on the slopes. But what really completes the Kitzhof is the attitude of the staff that bring the whole place together - we love it.
What we like
- Fantastic views over Kitzbuhel from the Kitz lounge
- Vinothek provides a wonderful evening of food and delicious wines
- The indoor pool overlooking the gardens is a delight
- Complimentary soft drinks from your mini bar
- The Jagdstube and the Vinothek are worth booking in plenty of time if you fancy either of these for dinner or lunch
- Nestled in Kitzbuhel, Austria, Hotel Kitzhof Mountain Design Project is the ideal destination for both beginner and avid skiers.
- Steam room
- Ski lockers
- Car parking
- Mini bar
View on map
Close to the city park, the Hotel Kitzhof is a minute stroll to the city centre and only 50m further to the nearest ski lift. The Hahnenkamm gondola is slightly further; a 10 minute walk. From the Kitz lounge, you can see across the town to the Kitzbuhler Horn or over to the Hahnenkamm - a great spot for a post ski drink.
Ski regionKitzbuhel ski area
Distance to slopes500m, 6 minute walk
Distance to town450m, 5 minute walk
All rooms have a mini bar with complimentary soft drinks, a desk, TV, WiFi and safe.
Standard double room 'Tirol'
Standard rooms have a double or twin beds, comfortable leather armchairs and a balcony with a view of the town. Beds can be split and interconnecting rooms are available on request. Bathrooms have either a shower or a bath.
Approx. 25m2, sleeps max. 2
Superior double room 'Lebenberg'
Superior rooms have a double bed and seating area. The bathroom has a walk-in rain shower as well as a bath and a separate toilet. The balconies overlook the town, towards Lebenberg. These rooms can sleep up to two adults and one child, although this is not recommended for space reasons.
Approx. 30m2, sleeps max. 3
The spacious junior suites have double or twin bedrooms with a separate living area. The bathroom has a walk-in rain shower, bath and separate toilet. These rooms additionally include coffee machines. Garden suites are also available and these are more expensive than the junior suites.
Approx. 35m2, sleeps max. 2
- Weisser Hirsch - breakfast buffet
- Kaminstube a la carte restaurant
- Kitz Alm - Tyrolean alpine hut
- Vinothek - weekly sampling menu all about wine, adjacent to the walk-in wine cellar, reserve this room for up to 16 people.
- Kitz lounge - bar area with open fire
- 600m2 spa area
- Indoor pool
- Finnish sauna
- Sanarium (cross between a sauna and steam room, around 50-60 degrees Celsius)
- Steam bath
- 5 treatment rooms for massage and beauty treatments
- Huge, newly refurbished fitness room featuring free weights and machines
- Gym classes are available on the weekends
- Conference facilities
- Complimentary WiFi
- Mini bar with complimentary soft drinks
- Hotel garage - €14 per day
- Babysitter on request
Bed and breakfast
The resortResort height - 760m
Highest point - 2,000m
Ski area179km of piste
36km non-pisted ski routes
SlopesBlue runs 56 %
Red runs 34%
Black runs 10%
Lifts - 54
Season length - October to May
We sell - December - April
Resort ratingsBeginners - 3/5
Intermediates - 5/5
Experts - 3/5
Snowboarders - 2/5
Mountain restaurants - 4/5
Families - 1/5
Fast lifts - 5/5
Après - 4/5
Eating out - 4/5
Charm - 4/5
Non-ski - 5/5
ActivitiesCross-country skiing day/night | Swimming pool | tubing | spa | sports park | curling | ice hockey | ice skating | climbing wall | night skiing | tobogganing day/night | snowshoeing day/night | ski touring
Transfer timeInnsbruck - 1hr 30 mins
Salzberg - 1hr 30 mins
Munich - 1hr 30 mins
Lift pass3 day lift pass from £145
6 day lift pass from £255
Keep up to date with all the latest flexiski news