Sister accommodation to Le Cristal de Jade apartments in Chamonix and located just 450 yards from the Bellvue and Coupe de Monde ski lifts, Chalets Éléna provides the perfect base for those looking to make the most of everything Les Houches has to offer. This family friendly resort is ideal for beginners and Chalet Éléna sits right within the centre of Les Houches. Providing 49 apartments over two large chalets, the residences offer everything you might want from self-catering ski accommodation. The apartments within Chalets Éléna each feature an open plan kitchen-living area, a large balcony, and one or more spacious bedrooms.
Families and groups of friends will enjoy the laid back atmosphere, central location, and 4* chalet amenities. Facilities such as parking, ski lockers, bar and lounge, children’s area, and wellness centre (including swimming pool, children’s swimming pool, hammam, treatment rooms, sauna, Nordic bath, and hot tubs) mean that your experience at Chalets Éléna can be entirely self-contained if desired.
What we like about Chalets Éléna
- Immaculately presented interiors and comfortable furnishings
- Fantastic communal facilities including extensive spa and wellness area
- Short walk to the ski lifts and the centre of town (5 minutes)
- Delivery of your shopping and in-chalet chefs can even be arranged for those of you looking for the ultimate luxury experience.
- As a family friendly property within an extremely family friendly resort, this hotel is by no means adults-only
- While toiletries are provided, the self-catering apartments do not include toiletry refills so it’s best to bring your own shampoo etc.
- A room inspection is required on check-out
- Free private parking is available on site
- Steam room
- Ski lockers
- Car parking
View on map
Ski regionMont Blanc
Distance to slopes5 minute walk
Distance to town5 minute walk
Each of the Chalets Éléna’s apartments feature modern decoration, and include a private bathroom with shower and toilet (some units include baths), a living room with a flat-screen TV, and a kitchen that holds a dishwasher, a fridge, and an oven with stove top. Apartment facilities include hairdryer, bathrobes and slippers, toiletries, safe, coffee machine, electric kettle, microwave, kitchenware, and toaster. Some units additionally include balconies.
One bedroom apartment
One bedroom apartments have two single beds in a separate bedroom and one sofa bed in the living room.
Sleeps max. 4, approx. 431 ft²
Two bedroom apartment
Two bedroom apartments have two single beds in one separate bedroom, one large double bed in the second separate bedroom, and one sofa bed in the living room.
Sleeps max. 6, approx. 646 ft²
Three bedroom apartment
Three bedroom apartments have two single beds in one separate bedroom, two single beds in the second separate bedroom, one large double bed in the third separate bedroom, and one sofa bed in the living room.
Sleeps max. 8, 861 ft²
- Two swimming pools
- Spa and wellness centre with sauna and whirlpool
- Ski and boot room
- Grocery delivery service
- Free private parking
- Bar and lounge
- Children’s area
- Self catering
Chamonix ski weekends
Resort height - 1,035m
Highest point - 3,840m
Ski areaMont Blanc ski area - 115km of piste in the local area, 410km of piste with Mont Blanc unlimited pass
Green runs 12%
Blue runs 42%
Red runs 31%
Black runs 15%
Lifts - 42
Season length - December to April
Beginners - 2/5
Intermediates - 2/5
Experts - 5/5
Snowboarders - 3/5
Families - 2/5
Après - 4/5
Eating out - 5/5
Charm - 4/5
Scenery - 5/5
Cross-country skiing | snow shoeing | ice climbing | dog sledding | heliskiing | mountaineering | paragliding | speed riding
Tandem paragliding will cost around the 100€ mark or you could take a sightseeing trip in a helicopter from 75€ per person.
Geneva - 1 hour
Chambery - 1 hour 45 minutes
Chamonix Le Pass (local lift pass)
3 day lift pass from £134
6 day lift pass from £221
Chamonix Mont Blanc area lift pass
3 day lift pass from £141
6 day lift pass from £247
- When booking for 2 or more days the Chamonix Mont Blanc pass includes unlimited skiing in Courmayeur and the Evasion Mont Blanc ski area including Megeve, Saint Gervais and Les Contamines for the duration of your pass. You also get 50% off a Verbier day pass when you buy a 6 day Mont Blanc pass
- Free buses run daily to Megeve from Chamonix Sud station (outside Les Aiglons hotel) - roughly twice in the morning and twice in the afternoon
- There are also daily buses to Courmayeur for 15€ return with a Mont Blanc pass (25€ return without a pass)
- Mont Blanc passes also include a daily Chamonix luge ride, use of the town swimming pool and ice rink, entry to the Alpin museum, the Skyway Monte Bianco in Courmayeur, Aiguille du Midi in Chamonix and use of the Train du Montenvers and the Mer de Glace to visit the glacial caves and old mountain refuge
Keep up to date with all the latest flexiski news