Rocky Pop Flaine Hotel & Spa is a modern, retro-styled hotel located in the centre of Flaine. This is a hotel like no other. A fusion of interior design and a mountain refuge, the Rocky Pop encourage you to 'enjoy the fresh mountain air in an unusual hotel in the heart of one of France's largest ski resorts'.
Located at the bottom of the Flaine ski slopes, the RockyPop has 118 rooms suiting couples, families or friends. The bar is the focal point of the hotel - head there and sit by the fireplace for a cocktail or a beer after a day of skiing, have a game of pool or foosball or even sing in one of the karaoke rooms!
For dinner, three restaurants serve up culinary delights. A buffet restaurant offers a varied cuisine with local and seasonal products. There is a cheese-themed restaurant, and a Sushi House for the Japanese food lovers!
The RockyPop Hotel also offers Spa Nuxe - a 400 sq.m space dedicated to well-being, including an indoor pool, sauna, steam room and four treatment rooms.
For your ski hire needs, there is an integrated ski shop that offers rental ski equipment and maintenance service to make your Flaine ski trip easy.
The rooms have a quiet and cosy atmosphere with a modern yet retro interior.
The Rocky Pop is a great option if you want something a little different for your short ski break to Flaine.
- Ski lockers
- Games room
View on map
Town Centre1 minute
Ski RegionGrand Massif
Rooms at the RockyPop involve a retro decoration and modern comfort to rest. All rooms have top soundproofing, 5-star bedding, blackout curtains for complete darkness, HD TV with free VOD, desk, safe & high-speed Wi-Fi and air conditioning.
- Double room (approx. 18m²) – sleeps 1-2: Double bed or twin beds, private bath and WC.
- Double room (approx. 30m²) – sleeps 2-3 (max 2 adults or 2 adults and 1 child up to 14 years): Double or twin beds, extra single bed when booked for three, private bath and WC.
- Family room (approx. 32m²) – sleeps 2-4 (max 2 adults or 2 adults and 2 children up to 14 years): Double or twin beds, bunkbeds, private bath and WC.
- Indoor pool
- Kids pool
- Three restaurants
- Lounge area with fireplace
- Nuxe Spa with a swimming pool, four massage rooms, herbal tearoom, a hammam and a sauna
- Massages and treatments available (book and pay locally)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Games room with football table
- Karaoke room
- Heated boot room
- Bed & Breakfast
Resort height - 1,600m
Highest point - 2,500m
Ski areaLe Grand Massif - 267km of piste
SlopesGreen runs 15%
Blue runs 42%
Red runs 34%
Black runs 9%
Lifts - 77
Season length - December to April
Resort ratingsBeginners - 4/5
Intermediates - 5/5
Experts - 3/5
Snowboarders - 4/5
Families - 4/5
Après - 3/5
Terrain parks 5/5
Convenience - 5/5
ActivitiesBowling | cross-country skiing | horse-drawn carriage tours | ice skating | sledging | snowmobiling | snowshoeing | spa | swimming
Transfer timeGeneva - 1 hour
Le Grand Massif lift pass
3 day lift pass from £135
6 day lift pass from £250
Keep up to date with all the latest flexiski news