Located two minutes from town and five minutes from the ski lifts on foot - while not ski in, ski out - Hotel La Torre delivers on location and convenience. Featuring impressive views of the mountains surrounding Sauze d’Oulx, Hotel La Torre is best known for its distinctive circular shape. The hotel's striking design provides a 360-degree aspect alongside an abundant supply of natural light.
The Restaurant La Torre offers particularly special panoramic views across the valley, serving local Italian cuisine in the evenings and an impressive breakfast spread in the mornings. Fresh bread, pastries and fruit are in plentiful supply here. Built in the early 20th century and retaining its original art deco features, this hotel features old and new, with an impressive wellness centre on-site in its own dedicated building.
What we like about Hotel La Torre
- Excellent choice of food at both breakfast and dinner
- Close proximity to both the village of Sauze d’Oulx and the the ski lifts
- Well-equipped spa and wellness centre including hot tub, Turkish Bath, indoor heated pool, and relaxation area
- The spa is located in a separate building to the main accommodation and costs €10 to use daily or €50 weekly
- The five-minute walk to the chair lifts in the morning is uphill, so there’s an alternate option to take a free hotel shuttle to the slopes instead
- Tourist tax is payable directly to the hotel
- Steam room
View on map
Ski regionVia Lattea
Distance to slopes500m, 9 minute walk
Distance to town250m, 4 minute walk
The Hotel La Torre’s accommodation is located in its main, tower-shaped, art deco building. There are a total of 114 bedrooms in the Hotel La Torre. Each room includes views of the valley or the mountains, a bath and shower, private toilet, telephone, TV, hairdryer, and safe.
Studios have a king bed, a bathroom, a queen sofa bed (in the same room as the king bed) with a gas fireplace and a small but well-equipped kitchenette with washer-dryer and a balcony with table and chairs.
Approx. 475sqft, sleeps max. 4
One bedroom suite
One bedroom suites have a separate bedroom with king bed and living area with a queen sofa bed and gas fireplace. The balcony has a table and chairs and there's a fully equipped kitchen with a washer-dryer.
Approx. 585sqft, sleeps max. 4
Two bedroom suite
Two bedroom suites have two bedrooms with king beds and two bathrooms. The lounge area has a queen sofa bed and a gas fireplace with a table and chairs on the balcony, it is open plan with the fully equipped kitchen with a washer-dryer.
Approx. 912sqft, sleeps max. 6
Three bedroom suite
Three bedroom suites have three bedrooms, two with king beds and one with a queen bed. There are two bathrooms and the lounge is open plan with the fully equipped kitchen. It has a queen sofa bed, washer-dryer and a private balcony with a table and chairs.
Approx. 1285sqft, sleeps max. 8
Premium suites are available on request.
- Lounge and bar
- Restaurant La Torre with panoramic views
- Outdoor terrace with mountain view
- Wellness Centre (€50 per week or €10 daily, minimum age 14 years) including large whirlpool, steam room, sauna, fitness room, relaxation areas, and treatment rooms
- Complimentary WiFi
- Hotel shuttle bus to the slopes
- Highchairs and cots available on request for families
- Half board - breakfast buffet with hot options and extensive buffet-style evening meal including salad and dessert
Resort height - 1,510m
Highest point - 2,825m
Via Lattea (aka Milky Way) - 400km of piste
With plenty of slopes below the tree line and wide-open slopes above, Sauze d'Oulx offers some fantastic cruising terrain. Confident intermediates will be in their element with plenty of kilometres to explore.
Green runs 3%
Blue runs 32%
Red runs 46%
Black runs 19
Lifts - 72
Season length - December to April
Piste extent - 4/5
Beginners - 1/5
Intermediates - 4/5
Experts - 3/5
Snowboarders - 3/5
Après ski - 4/5
Eating out - 3/5
Scenery - 3/5
Queues - 3/5
Fast lifts - 3/5
There's very little to do if you're not skiing or enjoying the après scene, though there is a cinema and day trips to nearby towns such as Turin or Briancon are a good option.
Turin - 1 hour to 1 hour 30 minutes
Via Lattea area lift pass
3 day lift pass £102
6 day lift pass £194
Keep up to date with all the latest flexiski news