If you’re looking for ski-in ski-out convenience, then the Green Leaf Hotel is for you. Located at the base of the Niseko Village ski area, there are two chairlifts close by and a gentle green run leading you back to the hotel. Watch the rest of your party come down the slopes from the altitude rooftop bar warming up next to the wood burning fire pit or in the gondola cabin.
The Green Leaf offers some contemporary luxury, even with 200 rooms there is an ethos of fantastic service, it feels like a delightfully intimate hotel. Emi Shiratori is the local artist constantly creating murals and art pieces throughout the hotel to compliment the natural beauty of the region.
The wonderful rock lined Onsen (a traditional Japanese hot spring) is a stand out feature. You can melt away those aches and pains from a day on the slopes or opt for a recharging massage at the spa. The kids can enjoy the complimentary sledges and snow tubes on the outside play area.
If you wanted to explore the local area, the main hub of Hirafu village is about 15 minutes away by bus and is really easy to get to on the hotel’s complimentary shuttle.
What we like about the Green Leaf
- Ski in, ski out location in Niseko Village ski area
- Rooftop bar to watch the skiers come down the mountain
- Rock lined onsen as well as a spa for massages etc
- There's an in house rental shop with great equipment
- You are outside any of the main hubs but it is only a short bus into town or there's a complimentary hotel shuttle
View on map
The Green Leaf Hotel sits at the base of the Niseko Village ski area, next to the Mori-no chair with the Banzai chair a 20 second ski away. The Next Stage green run leads you right back into the hotel, with a magic carpet outside, a great facility for beginners.
To get in to Hirafu village, you can hop on the hotel’s complimentary shuttle or the Niseko All Mountain bus (complimentary when you show your All Mountain Lift pass) which takes about 15 minutes. You can also take a bus to get to Annupuri and Hanazono as well.
Distance to Hirafu (main town)15 minute shuttle bus
Distance to liftsSki in, ski out
Ski RegionNiseko An'nupuri
The rooms at the Green Leaf Niseko Village are incredibly comfortable, a good size and offer lovely views of the slopes or Mt Yotei.
In room amenities
- 32” flat screen TV
- Sofa bed
- Onsen towels and yukata (dressing gowns)
- Kettle (with Japanese teas)
- Original art pieces in every room
Deluxe rooms include two twin or one king bed, a sofa bed and a bathroom with a shower, bathtub and a heated toilet seat (these are common in Japan). Some rooms can be interconnected (twin and a king).
Approx. 23m2, sleeps max. 2 + 1 (sofa bed)
Twice the size of the deluxe rooms, corner suites are very spacious and consist of a king bed and a sofa bed. They also include a living room, two TVs and a kitchenette. Unobstructed views of Mount Yotei. There are only 8 corner suites in the hotel, so need to be booked early.
Approx. 46m2, sleeps max. 2 + 1 (sofa bed)
The Green Leaf Hotel has everything you need on site:
- Goshiki – a buffet style restaurant serving Japanese and Western food
- Tomioka White bar
- Altitude rooftop terrace with a fire pit and wonderful views (direct access to the slopes)
- Indoor and outdoor onsens (separated into male and female sections)
- The Green Leaf spa (offers a range of massage and treatments)
- A small shop for snacks, drinks, souvenirs etc.
- Basecamp equipment shop
- Complimentary ski lockers (one per room)
- Complimentary WiFi
- Complimentary shuttle to Hilton Niseko Village, Hirafu and Kutchan towns
- Complimentary parking
- Kids play area with complimentary sleds and snow tubes
- Laundry and pressing service
Bed & breakfast
Resort height - 235m
Highest point - 1,210m
Ski areaNiseko United - 48km of piste accessible from the Niseko Annupuri, Niseko Village, Niseko Grand Hirafu and Hanazono resorts.
The pistes are soft you'll struggle to find any ice. The off-piste isn't just accessible to experts especially off the side of the groomed runs - there are 9 gates to the backcountry.
Blue runs 30%
Red runs 40%
Black runs 30%
Lifts - 30
Season length - December to April
Snowiest months - January & February
Average snowfall - nearly a whopping 15 metres per season
Why choose Niseko?
- Ambundance of light, fluffy snow. It's famed for it
- Vibrant main village (Hirafu) plenty to explore
- Hot springs - Onsens
- Great range of pistes for all abilities
- Fantastic food, delicious and varied
- Unusual scenery and rich culture
Cat skiing | cross-country skiing | horse riding | night skiing | onsens | Reindeer sledding | Snow mobiling | snow rafting | snow shoeing
New Chitose - 2 hours 30 minutes
Rusutsu resort - 25 minutes
Niseko United all mountain lift pass
6 day lift pass from £290
9 day lift pass from £424
Keep up to date with all the latest flexiski news