With the ski lift just outside the hotel and only a short bus ride from the town centre, staying at the Radisson Blu Mountain Resort & Residences gives you the perfect opportunity to take advantage of the quiet slopes of Trysil. Complimentary ski lockers are also available. Unwind in true Nordic fashion with four saunas, indoor and outdoor Jacuzzis, swimming pool, gym and spa with massage and treatments – the relaxation here is truly world-class. Stuff yourself with hearty fare from the hotel’s two restaurants or sip on a drink at the cosy lobby bar by the fireplace and if you’re feeling peckish throughout the day, an onsite bakery and convenience store are on hand to satisfy your hunger.
What we like
- Ski in, ski out location, waste no time getting to the slopes
- Onsite bakery for delicious coffees and the fresh bread smell each morning
- Outdoor hot tubs overlooking the slopes, you can catch the last of the day's skiers from the warmth of a tub
- Quite and secluded feel to the location
- The spa area is an extra charge (this includes the hot tubs and pool) though guests get 50% off which makes it around £12 for access.
- The hotel is on the other side of the mountain to the main resort so there are not masses of bars and restaurants to explore
View on map
The Radisson Blu Mountain Resort & Residences enjoys an ideal ski in, ski out location with the F13 Myrsnipa ski lift just outside and a number of greens running past the hotel. It’s situated in the Fageråsen area on the north side of Trysil Mountain, a 5 minute bus ride from the main village area of Høyfjellssenter.
Distance to liftsSki in, ski out
Distance to town (Trysil Høyfjellssenter)1.5km, 18 minute walk
In room Amenities
- Flat screen TV
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Complimentary WiFi
Lodge guest room
Standard guest rooms consist of a king bed, bathroom with shower or bath and are located in the Lodge buildings A-G.
Approx. 21m², sleeps max. 2
2 bedroom family apartment
These apartments consist of two bedrooms, containing a queen bed and bunk beds, bathroom, separate living area with desk, a kitchen and dining area and a balcony.
Approx. 35m², sleeps max. 4
2 bedroom lodge apartment
These apartments consist of two bedrooms; one with a double bed and the other with bunk beds. There is also a bathroom, separate living area, kitchen/dining area and balcony.
Approx. 48-50m², sleeps max. 4
3 bedroom lodge apartment
These apartments consist of a two bedroom apartment with a connecting Lodge Guest Room (two double bedrooms and one bunk bed room). Also featuring a separate living area with kitchen/dining area and a balcony.
Approx. 70m², sleeps max. 6
- Barken Restaurant serving breakfast and dinner buffet
- Stabben After-Ski Restaurant serving hearty lunch and dinner options with live entertainment
- Kubben Lobby Bar with cosy fireplace
- Kvisten a la carte Restaurant
- Spa with massage and treatments available*
- Indoor and outdoor pool*
- Indoor and outdoor Jacuzzi*
- Four saunas*
- Children’s play area
*Additional charges apply, guests get 50% off which makes it around £12 for access.
- Complimentary WiFi
- Car parking
- Ski rental shop
- Eight conference rooms
- Laundry service available
- Complimentary ski lockers
- Bed & breakfast
- Half board
Resort Height - 350m
Highest point - 1,110m
Ski areaTrysil - 75km of piste
The Volcano shaped mountain offers skiing the full 360 degrees around it. Trysil is a great destination for mixed abilities with blue and black runs often lying side-by-side.
Green runs 32%
Blue runs 25%
Red runs 25%
Black runs 18%
Lifts - 31
Season length - November to April
Beginners - 4/5
Intermediates - 3/5
Experts - 2/5
Snowboarders - 2/5
Families - 4/5
Après - 3/5
Eating out - 3/5
Off slope activies - 3/5
Ice fishing | dog sledding | cinema | cross country skiing | night skiing | horse sleigh riding | bowling | swimming | tobogganing | star gazing | snow kiting
Oslo - 2 hours 30 minutes
Trysil area lift pass
3 day lift pass from £163
6 day lift pass from £244
Keep up to date with all the latest flexiski news