Ski holidays in Courchevel
Often regarded as the capital of the Three Valleys, Courchevel is renowned for its incredible skiing and world-class mountain restaurants.
Courchevel is made up of five villages:
Saint Bon (1100m), Courchevel Le Praz (1330 m), Courchevel Village (1550 m), Courchevel Moriand (1650 m) and Courchevel (1850 m); each of which offers a unique experience.
The majority of the hotels on our portfolio are located in Courchevel 1850. As the largest and most upmarket village of the four, the resort boasts the best range of ski-in ski-out accommodation, its own airstrip and over 100 shops and boutiques.
Skiing in Courchevel
Courchevel forms part of the Three Valleys, the largest linked ski area in the world, with 600km of pistes to explore. Subsequently, Courchevel’s lift system is excellent and provides efficient access to neighbouring Three Valley resorts including Meribel and Val Thorens.
Ski holidays in Courchevel are ideal for all skiers and boarders. Courchevel's local slopes alone are vast and varied with fantastic skiing to suit all abilities. Beginners can take advantage of dedicated ZEN areas, where magic carpets provide easy access back up the nursery runs; whilst intermediates will be spoilt for choice in Courchevel Valley with its huge range of easy blues and varying reds. Experts are guaranteed to find magnificent itineraries to challenge them with some of the best black runs in the area and the famous, 'grand couloirs' at the top of Saulire. There are vast off-piste areas throughout the Three Valleys.
Apres-ski in Courchevel is sophisticated, starting at lunchtime at one of the mountain restaurants before heading back to a hotel bar or spa. After dark, those looking for a gourmet dining experience will be spoilt for choice by Courchevel’s six Michelin-starred restaurants; and if you still have the energy, you can dance the night away in one of the stylish bars and clubs.
Book your ski holiday to Courchevel with flexiski - call us 020 8939 0862 or enquire online
|Ski area||Three Valleys|
|Chambery||1 hour 30 mins|
|Grenoble||1 hour 45 mins|
|Geneva||2 hours 30 mins|
|Lyon||2 hours 30 mins|
|3 day Courchevel lift pass||from £112pp|
|6 day Courchevel lift pass||from £190pp|
It's possible to upgrade to the Three Valleys area pass, which also covers the resorts of Meribel and Val Thorens. Ask our Ski Specialists for details.
The below prices are just to give you a guide. Depending on your ability, you can choose from a range of ski and boot hire.
|3 day standard ski & boot hire||from £63pp|
|6 day standard ski & boot hire||from £119pp|
Bowling, cinema, cross country skiing, hot air balloon rides, ice skating, mountain walking, paragliding, snowshoeing and tobogganing.
Take a look at Courchevel ski resort
Courtesy of the Courchevel Tourist Board
Ski accommodation in Courchevel
- One of the finest 3* hotels in Courchevel
- Stylishly designed with a range of excellent amenities
- Next to the Bellecote piste
- Traditional alpine hotel
- Lots of facilities including a pool and Jacuzzi
- Direct access to the slopes and the telecabine down to resort
- Beautiful Savoyard hotel
- Offers outstanding service
- Superb ski-in ski-out access
- Luxurious mountain retreat
- 2 restaurants, bars and spa facilities
- At the foot of the slopes in Courchevel 1650
- One of Courchevel’s premier hotels
- Includes an indoor pool and spa facilities
- Prime location on the slopes
- Built in the style of a grand alpine lodge
- A wealth of facilities including a spa
- Ski-in ski-out, set in the midst of a picturesque forest
- World-class service and exceptional facilities
- Close to the lifts and the centre of Courchevel 1850
- Situated on the edge of the piste