It’s the little things that really matter at The Westin, touches of pure genius such as the New Balance Gear lending so you don’t even have to think about packing your trainers. The ski valet at the slopes so once you’ve skied down you don’t need to contemplate carrying your equipment. Or the heavenly dog programme if you just can’t bear to be without your pooch.
When the tiny details like this are masterfully catered for you know the big things are going to be exceptional. With restaurants, Condé Nast has rated top ten in Canada, stunning panoramic views from oversized windows, one of the most comprehensive spas in the country, and the Whistler Blackcomb rental shop right in the hotel. It has all been thought about and crafted to perfection – Just take a look at TripAdvisor if you don’t believe us.
Each of the 400 suites is impressively designed for comfort and with both the mountain and the village on your doorstep, you can enjoy everything Whistler in the utmost of ease.
What we like
- Exceptional restaurant and it's not just us who think this
- The Avello Spa area is to die for with a list of options as long as your arm
- All 400 rooms completely renovated for 2018-19 winter season
- You can rent all your gym gear for $5 for your entire stay - no need to bring it with you
- There's an on-site children's daycare - a little peace of mind
- Complimentary ski valet and in-room WiFi
- There is a hotel shuttle service included in the price for access around the village
- Outdoor pool
- Steam room
- Complimentary WiFi
- Ski lockers
- Car parking
- Outdoor jacuzzi
View on map
The Westin Resort and Spa is located at the base of Whistler Mountain, next to the slopes. It is just 50m from the Skiers Plaza – access to both Whistler and Blackcomb Mountains. It's just metres from the centre of Whistler Village, near all the shops and restaurants.
Distance to lifts50m to the Skiers Plaza (lifts to Whistler and Blackcomb Mountains)
Distance to townOn the edge of town
Ski regionWhistler Blackcomb
The Westin Resort & Spa is an all-suite hotel and each room feature the Westin Heavenly beds as well as the following amenities:
- LCD TV
- Soaker tub
Deluxe Studio Suites
Studio Suites have a variety of layouts each with one king or queen beds, a sofa bed and a kitchen area. Some have a balcony and/or patio. A limited number of suites have two queen beds but no sofa bed.
Approx. 400sqft/37m2, sleeps max. 4
One Bedroom Suites
One Bedroom Suites consist of a queen bed in the bedroom, a living area with a queen sofa bed and a kitchen with 4 person dining area. Various designs from extra-large bedrooms to patios onto the gardens, all on request.
Approx. 550sqft/51m2, sleeps max. 4
Two Bedroom Suites
Two Bedroom Suites include a Master bedroom with a king or queen bed with an en suite bathroom, a second bedroom with a queen bed, second bathroom, a living area with a queen sofa bed and a kitchen with dining area.
Approx. 872sqft/81m2, sleeps max. 6
Penthouse Mountain Suites
The Penthouse Mountain Suites are split over two different levels. Level 1 includes a second bedroom with a queen bed and ensuite bathroom, a living area with vaulted ceiling and queen sofa bed, a den with a queen sofa bed, a kitchen, a dining area for six and a washer/dryer utility closet also a separate bathroom. Level two includes a large Master bedroom with a king bed and a Jacuzzi soaker tub, loft area with a queen sofa bed. Also has a patio or balcony.
Approx. 1,600sqft/149m2, sleeps max. 10
- Restaurant – Grill & Vine
- Off the Vine grab & go coffee station
- Firerock lounge
- Kaze sushi
- WestinWORKOUT fitness studio
- New Balance gear lending – no need to pack your trainers and workout kit borrow it with brand new socks for just $5 (provided fresh and clean)
- Avello Spa with massage and treatments (one of the most comprehensive in Canada)
- Indoor/outdoor swimming pool
- Indoor/outdoor whirlpools
- Eucalyptus steam room
- Ski valet at lifts
- Whistler Blackcomb rental store on level 1 of the hotel
- Conference and events facilities
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Pet friendly
- Complimentary shuttle service around the village
- Self-catering as standard
- Upgrade to bed & breakfast
Resort height - 675m
Highest point - 2,285m
Ski areaWhistler Blackcomb - 8,171 acres of ski terrain
The pistes are soft so you'll struggle to find any ice. The off-piste isn't just accessible to experts, there is plenty to explore off the side of the groomed runs.
Green runs 18%
Blue runs 55%
Black runs 27%
Lifts - 37
Season length - November to May
Beginners - 3/5
Intermediates - 5/5
Experts - 5/5
Snowboarders - 5/5
Families - 4/5
Après - 4/5
Eating out - 5/5
Charm - 3/5
Aerial sightseeing | art galleries | bungee jumping | cat skiing | cinema | cross-country skiing | dog sledding | heli-skiing | ice skating | indoor rock climbing | sleigh rides | snowmobiling | snow shoeing | spas | sports centre | tubing | Ziptrek | helicopter ice cave tours | escape rooms
Vancouver - 2 hours 30 minutes
Whistler area lift pass
6 day lift pass from £559
9 day lift pass from £816
When you book lessons you also get lift line priority, no waiting in the queues, simply more ski time.
Keep up to date with all the latest flexiski news