Are you ready for the slopes?
Let us do the organising for you from transfers to lift passes and booking restaurants. Here are some of the things we can help you with.
Have you got everything?
Pre-arranging your ski holiday essentials saves valuable time in resort, allowing you to focus solely on enjoying your ski holiday - let us pre-book everything you need to ensure maximum time on the slopes.
Below we've listed the key things our customers look for when booking a ski holiday, but if there's something else, then do give us a call on 01962 587777 and we'll do our best to make it happen.
Out on the slopes all day? You’ll probably need these
- Lift passes - we’ll aim to deliver your lift passes directly to your accommodation, ready for your arrival when you pre-book your passes with us*. (*not available in all resorts)
- Ski equipment - whatever your ski ability, we’ll advise the best equipment for your level and style, and we’ll arrange for you to pick up from a local hire shop.
We’re happy to organise activities for you to make the most of your time in resort. We can make reservations at mountain restaurants or après-ski venues for a few drinks before dinner as well as arranging non-skiing activities like snowmobiling, husky rides and spa sessions.
How are you getting to resort?
We work with a number of transport suppliers to create the quickest and easiest way to get you to the mountains, based on your budget and requirements:
- Shared or private transfers
- Rail tickets
- Car hire
- Even helicopter transfers
Book airport parking at over 25 UK airports including Gatwick, Heathrow and Manchester. Parking options include:
- On airport parking – parking within the airport boundary
- Airport park and ride – with bus transfers to and from the airport
- Meet and greet airport parking – let a driver park your car for you
Should your flight leave early in the morning or you just want to avoid rushing to the airport, why not stay overnight at an airport hotel? Alternatively, book for your return journey and give yourself time to relax before travelling home.
Did you know that booking your airport hotel and parking together can often work out more cost effective than booking them both separately.
Departing from the UK
Our tailor-made service allows us to offer a range of travel options. You tell us when you want to travel, where you want to depart from and how you want to get there and we’ll do the rest.
- Flights - we can arrange flight seats with scheduled and low cost airlines, giving you flexibility on departure airports and flight times. We can also add on ski carriage and extra luggage.
- Alternative options - as an alternative to flying, we are happy to organise train travel including Eurostar and ferry crossings.
Keep up to date with all the latest flexiski news