Accessing our website tells us you are happy to receive all our cookies. However you can change your cookie settings at any time.Find out more
Aspen Snowmass are celebrating 50 years of being Aspen and flexiski are simply celebrating the winter approaching. We've teamed up to give one of you lucky lot the chance to win a ski holiday to the glamorous ski kingdom of Aspen.
Should you win, you'll be able to choose any available dates throughout the season (Some peak dates are excluded - Terms and Conditions apply). We'll fly you and a mate, wife, partner, child, parent... out and get you both into resort where you'll spend 7 nights in a centrally located hotel (most likely the Hotel Aspen or Molly Gibson Lodge). Lift passes and equipment are also thrown in so you'll only have to put your hand in your pocket for a bit of food and any après drinks you fancy.
You'll have 7 days on some of the most revered ski terrain around. Split between four mountains you have steeps, glades, top-to-bottom groomed pistes, board parks and kid's trails through the trees. There are open bowls, narrow chutes and ridge lines to make you drool. Aspen Mountain slinks down into town and combined with Aspen Highlands you have some seriously testing slopes for the most experienced snow fanatics. Snowmass is by far the largest, bigger than the other three combined; enough to satisfy skiers of every level. Which leaves Buttermilk to guide the beginners to glory. This mellow mountain is where the locals come to find the powder stashes after the others are tracked out and the X-Games have made the terrain parks here something of legend - it's not just a novice wonderland.
The town itself plays fiddle to luxurious hotels, boutique shopping and a trendy après scene of which Ajax Tavern is just the beginning. Aspen's known for its glitz and glamour which is evident in abundance, yet, you don't have to venture far to find the laid back local Aspen. Genuine character is everywhere and you won't find a friendlier set of residents who'll make your experience even better. There’re plenty of down-to-earth options to explore if you fancy stepping away from the wild bars, sparkling shops and Michelin starred eateries, it's a world class resort for a reason and it may just be the king.
To be in with a chance to win, all you have to do is answer the following question correctly and fill in the form below with your contact details. Easy as pie.
*Only your first entry will be accepted and you must have the correct answer to be in for a chance to win. We bid you good luck.
1. Dates: The competition commences on Thursday 5th October 2017 and closes on Thursday 26th October 2017. All entries must be received by 11:59pm on the 26th October. The Promoter reserves the right to extend the competition.
2. Eligibility: This competition is open to anyone who is a resident in the UK or the Channel Islands, who is eighteen (18) years of age or older.
3. The prize is valid for travel before 15th April 2018, subject to availability and excludes the following dates: 23rd December 2017 to 1st January 2018 inclusive and 12th February 2018 to 23rd February 2018 inclusive.
4. Selection of winners: The winner(s) will be chosen at random from all eligible entries.
5. Notification: The winner(s) will be notified by telephone and/or email after the 26th October 2017 with instructions on how to claim their prize.
Want the latest destination news, offers, inspiration for your next ski trip, snow updates and more sent to your inbox?