Everyone who has skied in the USA will agree on the wow factors. Fantastic powder, vast ski areas, excellent accommodation and of course, wonderful customer service.
The ski terrain is diverse, ranging from huge back bowls to peaceful tree-lined runs, and the incredibly high altitudes ensure that snow records remain unbeatable year after year. You will always find a wide choice of accommodation, bars and restaurants in ski resorts in the USA, as well impeccable customer service that will make your ski holiday extra special.
Huge early booking offers make it worth your while to plan in advance for a trip over the pond with some fantastic value to be found.
Combine your trip with a city break to Las Vegas or a relaxing break in Hawaii to make the most of your ski holiday.
Why we love America
- Vast ski areas with long, wide and quiet slopes.
- The ski areas have more than enough pistes for any skiing level.
- Wide choice of fantastic hotels, bars and restaurants.
- High altitude resorts receiving huge levels of snowfall each year.
- Flights are expensive and long, so staying for an extended period makes a lot of sense.
- In some resorts, it'll take a few days to get used to the high altitude.
- You will need a visa to enter North America.
Latest articles from our blog
Keep up to date with all the latest flexiski news